Malin+Goetz was launched in 2004 in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood. Since then, the family-owned lab and apothecary has delivered exceptional customer service and offered incredible treatments. Each of their advanced formulas blends trusted natural ingredients with gentle performance technologies to address many of the issues that all of us deal with: skin sensitivities, irritations and allergies resulting from unnecessary products and harsh ingredients.
Listen to what they are saying! Trust me, their research backs up their products! Check out these products that our model used.
1. gentle neroli shampoo to calm and hydrate the hair and scalp.
2. cilantro hair conditioner with shea butter to moisturize and nourish and cilantro to refresh the hair.
3. intensive hair mask with meadow foam seeds to assist in maintaining hydration and grape seeds are rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants to help protect from damage. Olive oil nourishes and conditions the hair and scalp for strength and elasticity, luster and softness.
4. hair pomade with meadowfoam seeds, cannabis sativa seeds and soybean to hydrate the hair. Yucca and aloe plant extracts help prevent hair damage.
5. grapefruit face cleanser – grapefruit is known for its naturally cleansing, exfoliating and anti-bacterial properties.
6. replenishing face serum – the sodium hyaluronate intensely hydrates to firm and address lines, moisturize, and add clarity and even skin tones. The chamomile, lavender, and geranium help soothe, calm, and relieve redness and irritation. The vitamin E works as an antioxidant and sodium PCA nourishes and hydrates.
Walk into one of their shops in L.A. or NYC or see the grooming counter at Barney’s. You can be assisted with a skin consultation to make sure you get the products that are right for you. They are doing it right so follow their guidance.
Categories: grooming guide